The mission of the Lowell Middlesex Academy Charter School (LMACS) is to enable all its students to achieve academic, social and career success. This supportive school community identifies, encourages, and develops interests and abilities while acknowledging and respecting each student’s personal and cultural identity.
Upon graduating from LMACS, all students will be able to:
- Read critically and analytically
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally to a variety of audiences
- Problem solve in a variety of circumstances
- Use technology as a tool to gather, analyze and present information
- Demonstrate a clear awareness of the rights and responsibilities of a community member
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of a career or educational option in order to develop a plan for the future
LMACS is committed to ensuring that all of its programs and facilities are accessible to all. LMACS does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, special need, proficiency in the English language or a foreign language, or prior academic achievement.
Last Updated on November 28, 2022